There is so much I could write after these first three weeks. It’s been a priceless time, getting to know our new little guy. We are all so in love with him!! Little Man and Knittykid are head over heels, and although there has definitely been some big brother drama with our two older guys, they absolutely adore their little brother as much as we do.
I’m too tired to write a ton (just about time for the wee guy and I to head up to bed) so I’m going to leave you with the fabulous one liners that Knittykid has been blessing us with these weeks in regards to his new sibling:
- “Can we go watch Bob the Builder now?” Said literally five minutes after he watched his baby brother be born. Apparently birth is just another part of the morning routine when you’re two: Eat cheerios, watch brother be born, TV time. Makes sense, right?
- Can you put that baby on the table/on Daddy/right over there? I want Mama time.
- Can I bite the baby? (Said in the sweetest voice) Noooo, I can’t bite the baby, but I can bite raisins!!!
- I don’t think my baby is coming out. As he points to his tummy oh so sadly.
- My baby is coming out!!! My baby is coming out! Oh. no it isn’t…. Coming to grips with the fact that he is not really pregnant like Mama was, despite that he’s insisted on for the last six months.
I’ll have a blog name for our newest boy in the next post, hopefully!! I’m still working on one.
16 responses to “Little fingers, little toes…”
He’s beautiful! Congratulations on having a beautiful baby and very clever older boys…
The babes are the most honest and loving of all earths creatures.
Oh, so sweet.
I always want another baby when I see such sweet photos…
Oh, Knittykid’s quotes are too funny!
Yay for a happy healthy baby! I was right, it was a boy!! 🙂
Love the quotes and the wee one! Wow, seeing those pics makes me realize just how big Beeb has gotten already!
Oh, what sweet pictures! And thanks for posting the knittykid’s comments and observations! So dear!
What wonderful pictures and quotes! Raisins are good to bite, much better than siblings.
I love the way their feet are all foldy at first! They don’t look like they will ever be able to support weight.
Oh, I absolutely love those photos. My ovaries are achin’! (Don’t tell my husband, though – he says two is enough.) And I love those quotes. I’m still chuckling…
My he has some elegant-looking hands and feet, and a charming little diaper-cover as well.
Congrats on the new young man.
What a beautiful baby! Love those feet – just like in the song –
(lyrics from My Little Potato)
“They must have grown you wild,
you make a grown man a child,
I’ll go and play in the mud
to be with you my spud (potato).
When you came out looking red as a beet,
You had wrinkles on the bottoms of your feet!
Oh, you are so sweet potato!
You’re my sweet potato,
you’re my sweet potato, dug you up!
You come from underground!”
He is beautiful. I can relate to the bite question, my son asked me that about his sister.
i want to kiss those little bitty toes!!! 🙂
Such sweet little hands and feet! Love those fresh new baby wrinkles. Congrats on your newest member.