My goodness, I’ve been MIA so long WordPress forgot who I was. Sad, so sad. I want to keep this blog a priority but it keeps slipping down to the bottom.
But exciting news makes me post tonight, because we celebrated Spinner’s second birthday this weekend. So shocking that my baby is two, still my baby but such a little boy now. My spunky little one, the boy who can hold his own with his two big brothers. The boy who doesn’t hold back one little bit, who tells us exactly what he thinks in whatever way he can. The little boy who is all smiles and laughter and love, who adores his mama and won’t let anyone else near her when he wants to be on her lap. My little one, who will happily swing all day long, who loves to stare at the full moon with me before going to bed. Such an amazing little person. He melts my heart every single day.
We had a beautiful birthday. The rest of us have Spring birthdays and are always stuck inside while Minnesota is buried under the spring meltdown. Such a treat to be able to celebrate outside! And such a happy day full of family and friends!
In final randomness:
- The t-shirt contest is not forgotten. I’ll be going through them this weekend while the Skeptic is at work. Bwaahaha!!!
- I’m seriously tweaked about Bloglines little announcement. Guess I’ll have to give Google some more control over my life. But I hate Google Reader.
- I think this post at Shivaya Naturals was well put and sums up exactly how I feel, so I don’t have to write it.
- I really still knit. And I have stuff to show you, I just need to take pictures. I am however, in recovery from some serious knitting ennui. Impossible, you say, but true!!
- A nice article about looking towards simplicity.
Thanks for sticking around despite my absence!