- The 10 inches of snow we received in Minneapolis this weekend.
- Watching my neighbors get their snow legs back .(People! Little taps folks. Never rev your tires as you will most certainly get stuck and need to recruit people to push you out.)
- The four people I saw biking in the city this morning, including the Skeptic and Spinner. My man obviously enjoys a challenge.
- My parents, who officially reached full retired parent status today by calling me to give me the road report in Burnsville. They crack me up and I am lucky to have them. 🙂
Decorating and celebrating….
- Our free range Christmas tree, which looks a cross between A Charlie Brown tree and something you might see in a hundred year old Christmas scene. This tree has soul and I love it!
- We are using The Truth is in The Tinsel for Advent this year and we really enjoy the simplicity and ease of the projects.
- We are also trying a Jesse Tree this year. I love the ornaments and the message that come with this PDF.
- By the time I am on my third kid I should know better than to leave a four year old alone with glitter.
- Christmas gifts that I wish I could share with you
- Too many Christmas gifts. Not sure I will make it this year!
- Baby girl items because I have a brand new beautiful niece who is one week old today!