I actually had a post planned, pictures ready, and something at least halfway interesting to say. However, the one person who apparently knows where is camera cord is is upstairs asleep, so much for that idea! So just to show that I’m still here let’s just play a little linkity-link tonight:
- Sorry for the Feedly confusion a couple of posts ago. I haven’t moved, I just discovered Feedly when Bloglines closed and I’m in love. It’s a reader service that is hooked up to Google Reader, it just organizes everything you read into a very usable format. You get nice little digests of the blogs you read, and it’s easier to skim through them to find the good stuff. It’s especially helpful for me on the more professional blogs that are busier and have a lot of posts.
- I just got some of this in the mail. Colorway Black Onyx.
- I’m going to use it to knit this shawl to wear in my brother’s wedding in December.
- I just noticed there are a lot of versions of this on Ravelry, many thanks to Barbara Walker I’d say.
- I think I might be crazy to think that I will have it done by December 18th.
- I also have to do something with a pile of fabric from Fabricworm by December as well.
- I”m dying to show you but certain people might read this and ruin all my fun, so you’ll have to wait.
- I’ll give you a hint, it’s from this issue.
- I’d better stop with the bullets for now, or this could go on all night!
5 responses to “Well, well….”
I’m thinking Feedly sounds like a lot of fun–thanks for sharing!
Well now I’m looking forward to you finding the camera cord!
Mmm… BMFA yarn!
It looks like you have lots of fun projects in the works!
What lovely yarn and fabric, my dear! I love the shawl you’re planning to knit…