Knitters’ Coffee Swap IV!!!
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole Bean.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Finally, I can be back on the caffeine, yay!!
3. Regular or flavored? Plain old beans for me please. I OD’d on flavored coffees back in college.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Black first thing in the morning. With milk later in the day.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Birchwood blend from Peace Coffee. Absolute heaven!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Oh yeah, I’m fussy. Fresh roasted, stuff from smaller roasters is my fave. Organic, fair trade.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!! And scones.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like medium roast the best. Not a big fan of French roast.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibers, handpaints, Indie dyers, Purewool, Malabrigo….
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Anything fake. And I don’t hate it, but I’m drowning in sock yarn right now. 🙂
11. What’s on your needles? Ubernatural (bulky sweater) lots of socks, a hat for me, baby legwarmers…
12. Favorite colors? I pretty much love everything, although I’m not a big fan of bright purple or purple/pink combined. I’ve really been loving oranges, greens and blues these days.
13. Allergies? nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I especially love local stuff that I can’t find around here, or online/indie stuff. Now…how did it get to be 10pm already??
Spinner rolling around in his latest Picky Pants knit in Mosaic Moon‘s BFL, colorway “Selkie.”
8 responses to “That time of year again…”
Those pants are adorable!
So cute! Love those Picky Pants.
Mmm… Peace Coffee.
I see a belly there, just ready to be nuzzled!
Great color for the Picky Pants
Love those pants; I promise not to shrink them 🙂
Mmmm coffee. I love the baby pants!
What sweet little Picky Pants – the yarn is awesome!
Got some goodies for ya and hope to gather them all up this weekend!
Great colours in them picky pants 🙂
All this coffee talk is making me want a cup – only it’s ten o’clock at night and that makes for no sleep. If I could find a real “coffee” smell candle, I would buy it just for times like this!