I have the lovely Mrs. Pao as my swap partner! Here are my questions:
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? I probably should mix in some decaf since caffiene keeps me up more these days than it used to, but I still love it fully loaded. Decaf just never tastes the same
3. Regular or flavored? Definitely regular. I used to like flavors like hazelnut or vanilla, but my MIL is on a flavored coffee kick, and since that last batch of cranberry (yes, cranberry!) flavored coffee I vowed to never drink flavored again
4. How do you drink your coffee? In the mornings, black and very strong. Afternoons I like a latte or cafe au lait.
5. Favorite coffee ever? This is tough….I’d say Peace Coffee is my favorite brand. Darker roasts.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Yeah, I’m pretty fussy. I typically buy fair trade, organic, or from small local roasters. I’m terrible at actually remembering the blends and roasts that I like. I always forget what kind I buy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate…all kinds!Baked good are always nice too.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Don’t think so, except that I would love a magic spell that would keep my boys quietly happy for at least ten minutes every morning so I could drink my coffee really, really hot:-)
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Handpainted sock yarn, Malabrigo, Manos, any natural fibers. I especially love local/online or smaller dyers and yarn companies, stuff that I can’t find in the shops around here is always a nice surprise.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylics, froo-frooish/fluffy stuff
11. What’s on your needles? A lot of socks, Leaf sweater, . Wow, I need to update my pictures, I don’t even have half this stuff on the blog now.
12. Favorite colors? Just about everything except pastels, although I do love pink. I’m on a big red/turquoise kick. I’ve also really been digging green and orange lately. But really, I love it all: earthy, bright, jeweled, tweedy, muted. It’s all good. But I do hate pink and purple together. That one is so so, not good (unless you are a nine year old girl:-)!
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest.
Actually, today, no, today is good. Apparently, I am a “silly, pooper doupa liar touka” because I don’t let four year olds watch football on lovely fall days when they should be outside.
4 responses to “My Swap Questions”
Lucky both of you!! 🙂
Hehe – if I had a four year old I’d make them go outside on a lovely autumn day too!
I am very excited about our swap and I did try and find your coffee yesterday as we have a big Kentish food and drink fayre on at the moment but there was no coffee to be had which is quite odd indeed so I will have to scour the shops keeping your wish list in mind! I promised not to send you cranberry flavoured coffee – that just sounds disgusting!
Cranberry? Some coffee flavors just don’t make sense! The gas station by my house keeps having a special on “Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee”. I can only imagine they’re having a hard time getting rid of it.
awww that hat is just too cute 🙂