Okay, so I’ve been so busy galavanting around Toronto (yarn pics here, update on Lettuce Knit to come soon) I totally spaced out on my Coffeeswap questions. Some hostess, huh? 🙂 Anyway, here they are for my lovely partner over at Girl with a Sword!
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? I probably should mix in some decaf since caffiene keeps me up more these days than it used to, but I still love it fully loaded. Decaf just never tastes the same
3. Regular or flavored? Definitely regular. I used to like flavors like hazelnut or vanilla, but my MIL is on a flavored coffee kick, and since that last batch of cranberry (yes, cranberry!) flavored coffee I vowed to never drink flavored again
4. How do you drink your coffee? In the mornings, black and very strong. Afternoons I like a latte or cafe au lait.
5. Favorite coffee ever? This is tough….I’d say Peace Coffee is my favorite brand.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Yeah, I’m pretty fussy. I typically buy fair trade, organic, or from small local roasters. I’m terrible at actually remembering the blends and roasts that I like. I always forget what kind I buy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate or cookies.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Don’t think so, except that I would love a magic spell that would keep my boys quietly happy for at least ten minutes every morning so I could drink my coffee really, really hot:-)
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Handpainted sock yarn, Malabrigo, Manos, any natural fibers. I especially love local/online or smaller dyers and yarn companies, stuff that I can’t find in the shops around here is always a nice surprise.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylics, froo-frooish/fluffy stuff
11. What’s on your needles? Four pairs of socks (ack!!) The Swallowtail shawl, a Noro silk/cortton scarf. Wow, I need to update my pictures, I don’t even have half this stuff on the blog now.
12. Favorite colors? Just about everything except pastels, although I do love pink. I’m on a big pink/brown or blue/brown kick lately. I’ve also really been digging green and orange lately.
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest. Yes. Baristas that make lattes with TOO MUCH DARN FOAM make me crazy:-)
3 responses to “Bad Hostess”
Cranberry coffee? That sounds incredibly gross! I worked for a local coffee roaster for a while and they made their own flavored coffees. One of the flavors was orange, which (shockingly) never ever sold. I just don’t get flavored coffee.
How did the boys do while you were gone?
YAY! Thanks for the list, now I get to go shopping, wheeee! 🙂
Hey! Welcome home, Toronto looked like a blast!